Another scheduled post. Work is actually sucking the life out of me. Not even actual work which I enjoy, just commuting. I feel like all I do is ride the train. I have another great(?) train story to rival the horrible women who teased me a few weeks ago. Today I was looking forward to a good trip home because I was sitting in the unofficial quiet car on the train with my book and had caught the last direct train to my house without a transfer and this extremely drunk man came on into my car and was yelling unintelligibly the entire time until the cops escorted him off the train at the first stop! Keep in mind this was about 6PM and he was out of his mind wasted. Anyway……..
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, participating bloggers create a list corresponding to a particular theme. This week is a chance for us to get really creative and list ten wishes we would ask the book genie to grant us! I am going to GIF it up so enjoy.
- A watch that would let me stop time for a while whenever I felt like I needed some extra reading time in the day. And some extra blogging time, too!
- Unlimited funds for new book purchases! (So that I could stop feeling guilty whenever I buy a book full price…)
- Complete set of Harry Potter prequel(s) and accompanying movie(s). Like exploring Lily/James/Sirius/Snape et. al.’s time at Hogwarts and afterwards until where Sorcerer’s Stone picks up. I can’t be the only one who wants this. Come on genie
- Meet Neil Gaiman and J.K. Rowling and Stephen King! (really meet Neil Gaiman and J.K. Rowling and Stephen King and not faint, I don’t have a great track record with meeting celebrities and remembering to breathe)
- A brand new reading chair. It needs to recline and be super soft and cozy. My couch is good, my bed is fine, leather desk chair OK, but none of these are THE ONE.
- Double my reading speed but retain ability to process and enjoy everything so I can read twice as many books
- New books from all of my favorite authors, it isn’t even worth listing specifics because there are so many who I wish would write more just for meeeeeee
- Ability to select and make the perfect food and drink to go along with whatever book I am reading. Because why not?
- The ability to actually DNF something, as I discussed in last week’s TTT. PLEASE.
- Continued contact with people who enjoy discussing books with me! This means you 🙂
Please share your TTT below. Would love to see what you are wishing for!