*this is a scheduled post! I am at work right now as you read this! I am trying so hard to be better with blogging!*
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, participating bloggers create a list corresponding to a particular theme. This week, we’re asked to come up with our top ten author duos we would love to see write a book together. This is so hard! And apologies if any of these already did happen, but I really don’t think so! Also if these are not original… this really was hard :p but I haven’t seen anyone else’s, as it’s still Monday night while I’m actually writing!
- Neil Gaiman & V. E. Schwab – a crazy twisted London story
- Andy Weir & Ernest Cline – sci-fi
- Gillian Flynn & Paula Hawkins – thriller of thrillers
- Liane Moriarty & Jojo Moyes – so much more than just “chick lit”
- Hilary Mantel & Philippa Gregory – Tudor Time
- M.R. Carey & Josh Malerman – ultimate creepy factor
- Brandon Sanderson & George R.R. Martin – EPIC EPIC FANTASY
- Deborah Harkness & Laini Taylor – paranormal? What do we call these? I just think they could be a good pair.
- Deborah Feldman & Julia Dahl – Julia Dahl already wrote what I thought was a great thriller exploring issues in Hasidic Judaism. Feldman wrote a memoir describing her childhood within a Hasidic sect and how she eventually left. I think it would be interesting for Feldman’s experiences to influence Dahl’s knowledge about this for future works.
- John Green & Markus Zuzak – whether this would be historical or contemporary, the feels would be guaranteed.
What authors would *you* love to see team up and write a book or two? Let me know by sharing your own TTT in the comments! 🙂
**Oh, and if someone wants to post this on the Broke and Bookish link up thing for me, I’d love that. Don’t feel obligated though, I can always do it when I get home from work! ❤